Sunday Mix- Raz!

Friends! It looks as if I'm going to be doing some web content managin' for Walla Fest! I've been helping out with Walla from the very beginning and it's truly one of my favorite things, so needless to say, getting to do something like this issssss...all very exciting. I'm the absolute worst when it comes to talking about myself, so I figured I'd start things off with a Sunday mix. It's been getting kinda cold in New York last few weeks, and that's put me in a funny spot. See, I had a playlist ready for the last few days, but as I was uploading it I looked out my window and decided I needed to start over completely. This meant cutting out some of the Death Grips, some of the Fela Kuti, and the Deafheaven etc. I didn't wanna do it but it smells good outside, my clothes don't stick to me, the sun is right all day, and I'm about that life. The mood had to change you know? Walk forever, ride your bike, sleep it off, cruise into oblivion. 
-Raz


TRACK LISTING: 
Nectarine Twin Sister
So  Alex G
My Ma  Girls
Flaws  Bombay Bicycle Club
Flood Gates  Moon Bounce
Through the Trees Pt. 2  Mount Eerie
Argonauts  Hospitality
Watermelon Man  Herbie Hancock
Something About Us  Daft Punk
100  Keepaway
Misery Is a Butterfly  Blonde Redhead
A Cold Night Close to the End  Said The Whale
I Can't Fly  Dr. Dog
Chega De Saudade  João Gilberto
Confessions (Feat. Leland Whitty)  BADBADNOTGOOD
If She Wants Me  Belle & Sebastian
Hey, Soldier  Big Sir
You Took Your Time (feat. King Krule)  Mount Kimbie
Heavy Stones  Chad VanGaalen
Starlight  Pure X
Turkey Dog Coma  Flying Lotus
Strange Mercy  St.Vincent
Wind Up Space  John Frusciante
Totally Ruined  LVL UP
I'll Be Seeing You  Billie Holiday
Baby Blue  King Krule
4th Chamber  Ghostface Killah/The Genius/RZA
I Never Said I Love You  Kaki King
Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect  The Decemberists
Waltz for Debby  Bill Evans
To Ramona  Bob Dylan
Ay Ay Ay  Juan Wauters
give me back to the sky  teen suicide
Powa  Tune-Yards
I'll Be Yr Bird  M. Ward
Hiding Your Present From You  Arthur Russell
Vito's Ordination Song  Sufjan Stevens
Summer Wounds  Little Big League
Unattainable  Little Joy
Tokyo Witch  Beach House
Some Things Cosmic  Angel Olsen
Behind That Locked Door  George Harrison
The Easy Mark & The Old Maid  Bad Books
know the way (outro)  Grimes
Summer Teeth  Wilco
In a Future Age  Wilco
A Time To Be So Small  Interpol
embody  frankie cosmos
Wheres My Dini?  Ovlov
All The Same  Real Estate
Bushwick Blues (EP Version)  Delta Spirit
happiness  starry cat
i think you're really beautiful  starry cat
Ready, Able  Grizzly Bear
Kerosene Musk  PORCHES.
Someone You’d Admire  Fleet Foxes
White Roses  Pure X

No comments:

Post a Comment